Click Topic To Scroll
West Chester Pa Consults – Do You Provide Free Initial Consultations?
Attorneys spend a lot of time, effort and money to gain their expertise and knowledge and a good consultation provides the client with valuable information.
West Chester Pa Consults – How Long Are Your Initial Free Consults?
Generally between 15 and 20 minutes.
West Chester Pa Consults – What Should I Expect With My Consult?
An explanation of your legal rights based on your situation and facts you provided.
West Chester Pa Consults – How Do You Charge With A Longer Consult?
My one hour flat fee – $450.00.
West Chester Pa Consults – What Do I Receive For A Longer Paid Consult?
An attorney who listens to you and reviews your facts and history, existing orders, agreements and other relevant factors to your case. Your legal option(s) and the potential outcomes of each option as well as the possible costs for each option, although there are many factors that go into a case which can increase the costs and are beyond the control of the most prudent attorney.
You should expect:
- During consultations we regularly tell prospective clients our services are not needed if we find that to be the case.
- Please note that most lawyers will not provide legal advice during a free initial consultation. In most cases, they will listen to your case and let you know if they can help you.
- In addition, an attorney who is offering free consultations may be one who has few clients, is not very busy, and/or is willing to take any case that walks through the door, even if other alternatives may exist for that client. At our firm, paid consultations may last anywhere from an hour to two hours.
- When you leave a good consultation, you may not be happy about your options, but you should feel very educated, empowered and aware of the possible next steps.
- It also gives the attorney an opportunity to see if you have the type of case the attorney wants to take and decide if they want to work with you.
- A consultation fee also helps to weed out those just searching for free legal advice.
- We also regularly offer alternatives that are not profitable to us, but are beneficial to the prospective client.
West Chester Pa Consults – What You Shouldn’t Expect?
A pressured sales session. Your consultation should be informative and if you feel comfortable with the attorney and the conversation, you choose whether or not to retain that attorney.
You should feel your questions have been answered and you understand the options available to you.
John B. Whalen, Jr., JD., LL.M., is an AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent 5.0 and Avvo Rated 10.0 Superb (obtaining over 95 client reviews and peer endorsements) premier and prestigious Attorney and Counselor at Law. He is located at 696 Pont Reading Road Ardmore Pa 19003. He serves all surrounding counties, on all 7 days, from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM, and on evenings, weekends, and holidays. He provides free initial consults all seven days, provides home visits, and provides flat fee structures. He can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and by telephone at 1-484-417-6244. He has amassed over 60 prestigious and premier professional awards and over 5000 client reviews and endorsements. Mr. Whalen has achieved the AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent award from Martindale, AV Peer Judicial Preeminent award, the Avvo Rated Superb 10.00 award, the Avvo Rated Top Lawyer award, the Clients’ Choice Award, and the Top One Percent (1%) award. He is the recipient of the Legum Magister Post-Doctorate Degree (LL.M.) in Taxation (from the Villanova University School of Law), a recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Wills, Trusts, and Estates (from the Widener University School of Law), and a recipient of the ABA-BNA Law Award for Academic Excellence (from the Widener University School of Law).